Home » Research » Labs » Cardiovascular Science and Diabetes Program » Advanced Clinical and Translational Cardiovascular Imaging – Research Project
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- HIV and cardiovascular risk prediction using PET and perfusion echocardiogram
- Cardiovascular disease risk assessment in inflammatory arthritis using advance imaging techniques.
- Deep learning for cardiovascular disease
- Elucidating the relationship between pneumonia and cardiovascular disease.
- CT derived risk predictors in Obesity
- Objective markers of frailty for risk stratification during TAVI
- Imaging in oncology patients at risk of cardiovascular disease.