The Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research invites you to join Perkins Partners – a group of like-minded organisations who support WA’s leading researchers. Together, we’re driving discoveries, providing answers and giving hope for the health and wellbeing of our community.
Unlock the benefits of collaboration and make a lasting impression for your team and your organisation by becoming a member of Perkins Partners, powering WA medical research.
When you partner with the Perkins, you’ll be joining forces with Western Australia’s premier medical research institute and trusted 25-year strong brand.
Additional benefits include:
- Increased positive brand awareness in the community through your commitment to finding better health outcomes for people living with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and rare genetic disease
- Alignment of shared values of Respect, Innovation, Passion and Collaboration.
- Amplification of your brand across the Perkins engaged loyal audience of 320,000+ supporters.
- Recognition as a community leader using your generosity to support local WA innovations and find kinder treatments to keep our families together longer.
- Boosted morale, loyalty and engagement within your organisation, while giving back to your local community.
- A dedicated relationship manager to help you meet your community objectives.
Investment required: $5000 per annum
- Your business name listed as a Perkins Corporate Supporter on the Perkins website and donor boards at the Perkins locations in Nedlands and Murdoch
- Use of the ‘Perkins Partner’ logo
- Employee engagement opportunities for Corporate Volunteering, Workplace Giving and Corporate Discovery Days.
- Perkins News magazine for your staff (published April and October – read our latest edition)
- Quarterly Perkins Partner updates
- Annual impact report on where your donation has been spent
- Invitations to Perkins events including Community Q&A and the Wesfarmers Oration.
- Tax deductible receipt
Investment required: $10,000 per annum
Benefits in addition to Corporate Supporter level investment:
- Your business logo and link listed as a Perkins Corporate Partner on the Perkins website and donor boards at Perkins locations in Nedlands and Murdoch
- Your business partnership featured on 1 dedicated social media post on the Perkins LinkedIn profile
- Tour of the Perkins laboratory facilities (subject to availability)
- Free venue hire at Perkins North (subject to availability)
- 2 tickets to the annual Perkins Partners lunch.
Are you passionate about driving discovery and inspiring Western Australia’s brightest minds to pursue interests in medical science?
Thanks to the generous support of the community, Perkins researchers are working hard to drive discoveries, provide answers, and give hope.
However, the inequity of national medical research grants distribution sees Western Australia significantly impacted. Only one in every ten grants is successful nationally. Western Australia accounts for an even smaller percentage, with Victoria securing the largest proportion of grants.
This means that researchers in Western Australia must work harder to be recognised. They rely on community support to continue their groundbreaking discoveries.
If you’d like to invest beyond the Perkins Corporate Supporter or Perkins Corporate Partner levels above, contact Meg to discuss a partnership package to suit your preferred level of investment.
The Perkins manages two large scale fundraising events – Australia’s largest fundraising bike ride, the Cancer200:Ride for Research in October, and the Walk for Women’s Cancer every April. Both events are epic in nature and involve members of the community going to super-human ends to raise money for research into some of the hardest-to-treat cancers.
Both events rely on substantial cash and in-kind support from the corporate world for their success. If you would like to discuss opportunities to join as an event sponsor, please contact Steve Currie.