Join leading clinicians, researchers, scientists and students who specialise in Liver Cancer at the 2023 Annual Scientific and Clinical Meeting of Perth’s Liver Cancer Collaborative.
This year’s program covers a broad range of topics, and a gathering of the brightest minds tackling liver cancer in WA.
The program includes:
- Professor Alan Wigg – Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Indigenous Australians
- Professor Jacob George – Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Policy, Person, Precision
- Ashley Soet – Mutation and Microenvironment: The Spatial Landscape of Clonal Evolution in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Rhea Pai and Dr Saurabh Gupta – Elucidating Molecular Markers for Disease Progression in Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Step Towards Precision Medicine
- Dr Bella Nguyen – The Role of FAPI-46 PET Imaging in Predicting Prognosis and Response to Immunotherapy in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Associate Professor Simone Strasser – Liver Transplantation for HCC: Who and how and what to do when HCC recurs
- Dr Ross Graham – Shedding New Light on Iron-Induced Lipid Alterations in Hepatic Steatosis Using High Resolution Synchrotron ATR-FTIR Microscopy
- Emeritus Professor George Yeoh – The Privileges and Benefits of Membership of the Ladies Liver Auxiliary
More details and timing in the Liver Cancer Collaborative 2023 Annual Scientific and Clinical Meeting Program.